Deputy Head: RNDr. Cambel Vladimír, DrSc.
The main research of the Department is devoted to the theoretical and experimental study of the effects that appear in various material systems, structures and devices at nanoscale.
Main research topics:
- Micro/Nanomagnetism and scanning methodologies
- 2D materials – Transition metal dichalcogenide
- Atomic layer deposition of thin films
- Theory of quantum electron transport in mesoscopic conductors and insulators
- Electron lithography for nanoscale structures and devices
Our members (list):